What is REAL LIFE TOGETHER?
There are so many elements to REAL LIFE: from studying the Bible as a group, to really digging in and doing hard work side by side. It could be eating good food together, then going out and serving our community and world. It can be just laughing together and playing games, or having a serious moment sharing with friends or neighbors what God has done in our lives.
The ministries below are some of the ways we pursue REAL LIFE TOGETHER.
WORSHIP: Recognizing the story of God's work in His world, providing space through weekly and special services where every person can experience the Living God no matter their age or spiritual maturity.
DISCIPLESHIP: Learning to grow into the people God has created us to become. Pairing classes with with opportunities for practical application through ministry and outreach, we hope to find joy and fellowship in the journey!
- Weekly small groups for men, women and families
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Annual retreats
- Young at Heart (55+): opportunities specifically for seniors to come together for fellowship for meals, games, and outings to local museums and plays. Contact: Barb Peterson, 360.872.8496
MISSIONS: Reaching out in compassion and love, promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, pouring out love and goodness by supporting local and international missions with prayer, financial support, and personal involvement.
- Adult Service & Learning Trips
- Student Service & Learning Trips
- Faith Covenant Outreach Homeless Ministries
- Disaster Relief (Katrina, Pacific Northwest Flooding)
- Rural Poverty Relief (Appalachia)
- Covenant Kids Congo (sponsorship partnership with World Vision)
- Covenant World Relief
CARE AND SUPPORT MINISTRIES: Supporting the needs of one another and our community
- Funeral Receptions
- Items for Medical Assistance
- Flower donations
- Food Bank Donations
- HOPE Caregivers Support Group
- COMPASSION Widows Support Group
- Mending the Soul (for survivors of sexual abuse)