STUDIES AND GROUPS
Here is a list of our current studies and groups.
For more information, contact the office at
253.863.5101 or email@example.com
- 12:30 PM- Men's Study (The book of Daniel)- langdon room, steve starr
- 9:30 AM- ENRICHMENT WOMEN'S STUDY- LANGDON ROOM, VANESSA CROSE, STUDYING THE BOOK OF ESTHER by Beth Moore BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 14. CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE.
- 11:30 AM- Compassion- Widows Support Group, Second Wednesday of each month, Anne Robinson, bring a sack lunch, coffee and tea are provided.
- WYLD Youth Group- for 6th-12th grade, 6:30 PM (begins September 21)
- Financial peace university- 6:30-8:30 PM, snelling hall, scott neel, begins October 14, cost $99, REGISTER HERE
- 6-8 PM- MOPS (Mothers of preschoolers) First meeting September 22, and then 2nd and 4th thursdays of each month, becca keyser, snelling hall, dinner and childcare provided
- 6-8 PM- Family LIfe group, 1st and 3rd thursdays of each month, jeff keyser (begins september 29), snelling hall, dinner and childcare provided
- 10 AM- Ladies book club,1st Friday of the month, Begins October 7, All are welcome! Library, Diane Robinson
- 7:30 AM- Men's Coffee and Sports in the gym, Greg Neuert (Begins September 10). coffee, conversation and basketball.
- 9 AM Sacred spaces Art Gathering, everyone 12 and up is welcome, meets the second saturday of each month, snelling hall, tammy notehelfer and Dale child, cost: $5, includes art materials, drinks and snacks.
- 9 am- Encouragers women's bible study- langdon room, pat Gillett, "rough questions- apologetics made simple" by Ray Comfort, begins September 11.
- 11:30 AM- Coffee with the pastor- welcoming those who are new to faith cov, September 11, Typically held the 4th Sunday of each month
- 11:30 AM-Tech Connect- Help with our website, app or online directory- 4th Sunday of each month
- 11:30 Next Step Lunch- held quarterly for those interested in learning more about faith cov
- 11:30 AM- HOMELESS MINISTRY- second sunday of each month, LARA JENSEN
- evenings, Ruhl/Hostak Life Group, room for 2 more couples (kids are welcome). Josh and Katie Ruhl